MAGE Company is running its first sleeve focused Kickstarter campaign from now until January 10th 2017.
They are looking to add some new sleeve sizes to their line and you can pick up the following from their Kickstarter:
- Mini Euro 47*71mm to fit cards 44*68mm, for games like Battlestar Galactica, The Pillars of the Earth, 7 Wonders: Duel and others
- Mini Square 53*53mm to fit cards 50*50mm, for games like 12 Realms, Kingdom Death, and others
- Standard Card Games sleeves 66*91mm to fit cards 63*88mm, for games like Ascension, Magic the Gatheric, Android: Netrunner and others
- Standard Euro 62*95mm to fit cards 59*92mm, for games like Dominion, Agricola, La Havre and others
- Standard American 60*92mm to fit cards 57*89mm, for games like Munchkin, Descent: Journeys in the Dark, Shadows over Camelot and others
- Mini American 44*66mm to fit cards 41*63mm, for games like Twilight Imperium, Star Wars: X-Wing, Arkham Horror and others
The sleeves are are 100 microns thick and with a gloss finish, transparent, and of premium quality.
You can learn more and pledge for your own sleeves on the MCG Premium Sleeves & Accessories Kickstarter Here.