If you want to contact us about the site or send us your press releases, please send us an email at Jessica@gameosity.com or find us on Twitter @Gameosity. Really, don’t hesitate to reach out! We love your faces!
Want to place an ad on our site? Please email Jessica@gameosity.com
For reviews, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the name of your game and ‘Request for Review’ in your subject line! We don’t want your request to get lost in the shuffle!
- For example: GameName – Request for review
Links to your webpage, Kickstarter, BGG profile, etc. are super helpful! Include them, please!
We absolutely welcome all applications for review, but we have a few caveats:
- We prefer to review completed/retail-level games whenever possible.
- We would much rather not review a PnP under most circumstances.
- In the event that you approach us for Kickstarter Preview type stuff, the above obviously need not apply. However, we’d still rather get as close to a professional-looking iteration of your game as possible. That’s for your benefit! – PnP stuff doesn’t always photograph well.
- If you are requesting we review your PnP, we ask you to be ready to print/assemble it yourself and ship it to us.
- We generally require a 4 week lead-time on reviews/previews. We occasionally make exceptions to rush reviews, but that is at our discretion. But it never hurts to ask!
- If we do a review of your game ahead of its release/Kickstarter, we kindly reserve the right to request a deluxe/Kickstarter edition copy of the game (with all the bells and whistles) so that we can do a follow-up review. We will try to remember to remind you of this policy when we agree to preview your game.