Modiphius Entertainment has announced the release of their Infinity roleplaying game, including core book, player’s guide, and the Adventures in the Human Sphere and Quantronic Heat adventures.
For the last ten years, players have tested their mettle upon the battlefields of the Human Sphere in Corvus Belli’s hugely-popular Infinity skirmish game. Now you can expand your adventures with the 500+ page full colour Infinity RPG Core Book, diving deep into the amazing, never-before-seen depths of the Infinity universe with the ultimate science-fiction roleplaying game.
- Cinematic action driven by the twin engines of Heat and Momentum.
- The triple battlefields of Warfare, Infowar, and Psywar.
- A multifaceted zone system which brings the world to life.
- A complete chronology of the Human Sphere detailing centuries of bloodshedThe culture, history and intrigue of ten powerful factions.
- Gazetteers for all twelve worlds of the Human Sphere, including beautiful, full colour maps.
- An immersive Lifepath character creation system, that allows you to choose from a wide range of backgrounds, from crazed Dog-Warrior, to empathic Tohaa. Define options such as attributes, faction, heritage, homeworld, social status, education, and career.
- Select your starting gear from a wide range of equipment such as the hacking device and programs you’ll utilise, or the type of weapon and ammo you prefer.
- Discover a gazetteer of humanity’s near future, covering the systems and factions of the Human Sphere and beyond.
- Bonus content exclusive to the Player’s Guide including the Agent Handler guide, 2d20 to N3 conversion guide, and stats for the iconic miniatures produced for the RPG.
Adventures in the Human Sphere provides a collection of far-reaching missions, each designed to thrust your agents into the path of machinations and conflicts that jeopardise the fragile alliances which bind humanity together.
- Immerse yourself in the Infinity Roleplaying Game with ten independent adventures that run the length and breadth of the Human Sphere, from Sol to Human Edge. New adversaries to add to your rosters including the Hungries of the Combined Army, and brutal Kyrgyz Mafia.
- In-depth maps of key locations, quantronic networks, and social interactions that underpin the conflicts within this rich array of locations.
- Comprehensive Wilderness of Mirrors objectives for each adventure, with specific plot hooks for each faction. Advice on extending both scenes and adventures, so that these missions become a springboard for your own expanded campaigns.
In Infinity: Quantronic Heat you’ll find amid the glittering, skyscraper-studded city block arcologies of Neoterra the backbiting industrial espionage of the hypercorps has finally boiled over into open violence and murder. ..or has it? When Bureau Noir agents are called in to investigate the shocking corporate raid, they quickly discover there’s a deeper conspiracy in play. A terrorist splinter group pursues a mysterious scheme of quantronic brinkmanship which threatens the entire Human Sphere in this three part campaign which ranges from the rain-slicked streets of Neoterra to a stunning, action-packed finale as you pursue terrorists back to a frozen Svalarheiman base in a planet-wide investigation of epic scale!
Check out these exciting new Infinity releases which include a package of FREE character sheets and look out for more far flung sci-fi adventures from Corvus Belli’s Infinity, coming soon!