“Personal Assistant/Team Coordinator (Full Time, London Office only)
Modiphius Entertainment, is looking for a brilliant Personal Assistant/Team Coordinator as our business expands its team taking on new exciting projects.
We are looking for a team player who is looking to thrive within a small, fast-paced, family feeling office environment, working directly for the Founder and Business Manager.
This role requires a highly motivated individual who can hit the ground running and provide the full range of services including approvals management, diary and email management, travel bookings and reporting. The role will also require some knowledge of contract process and you will assist the business team with the day to day management of all contracts and Licensors.
We are looking for a candidate who will be proactive, resourceful, confident,
extremely well organised, discreet and comfortable in interacting with staff, clients, suppliers and stakeholders at all levels of seniority and experience.
You will be a vital member of our close-knit team and a major part of our company’s success.
You must be able to work in our central London offices.
– Extensive management of complex and constantly evolving diaries
– Welcoming guests to the office and being a fantastic ambassador for the
– Liaising with service providers (accounting, legal, design etc)
– Working with Heads of Department to prioritise, submit and chase approvals
to brand owners
– General office duties as required, including routine filing, printing and
– Researching and presenting on systems and processes
– Assistance with organising team events and other organisational matters
– Other tasks as needed by the Business Team
– Strong understanding of confidentiality obligations and sensitivities
– Confident when dealing with internal/external key stakeholders across all
levels of the business
– Able to grasp a range of projects at the same time and quickly pick up on
different topics on a day to day basis
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Outstanding attention to detail
– Calm under pressure
– Excellent phone manner
– Confident people person, well presented and someone who will quickly grasp
– Flexible and open approach to the role as the business requires
– Enthusiastic about being at the heart of a young company’s growth
Please apply using the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Junior Developers – Full/Part Time (London Office)
Looking to work in the table top industry? Love playing games?
Modiphius is looking for an experienced wargame player to join our development team as Junior Developer.
The role will involve playtesting games in development, giving feedback and ideas to get them ready for production. You will often be working to a tight brief while hitting deadlines to ensure we meet the vision and timeframe for each product.
As well as playtesting and development, you may also be called on to research products and licences, assist at conventions and shows running demos or supporting the stand, proofreading documents and other ad hoc tasks as required.
The ideal candidate would; game on a regular basis with a wide knowledge of both mainstream and niche games, have strong spoken and written English, be able to work in a tight and sometimes hectic team environment, give and receive constructive criticism, ideally have some painting and modelling ability and most importantly be able to work in our central London office.
If you enjoy tinkering with rule sets and games and are looking for a challenging but rewarding role (with a chance to see your name in the credits of commercially released product) send a CV and covering letter, with some examples of your work (we leave it to you to decide what that means) – please use the form below.Marketing and Communications Manager- Full Time (London Office)Do you speak Table Top?
As our full-time Marketing and Communications Manager you are the voice of tabletop games. You work closely with our operations team, commercial team and development heads where you are responsible for our marketing and sales campaigns. You will build and grow our relationships with vloggers, fans, reviewers and anyone that is interested in our games.We are:
The home of tabletop storytelling. At Modiphius we create and publish a variety of games both in house and licensed in. We are a leader in our field, running incredibly successful international distribution, direct to fan webstore and IP creation all in one company. We are a small company and value our family feel and close working relationships.You are:
- Passionate about tabletop games
- An engager who enjoys building and growing relationships.
- Someone who can work independently and responsibly.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Organised with strong attention to detail.
- Great copywriter
- Based in London or willing to relocate
In the Marketing and Communications Manager role, you’ll be successful if you can:
- Find new leads and opportunities for marketing online, in-store and at conventions.
- Create campaigns for distributor and retailer marketing – Create mailers with new products, engage with distributors and retailers to get direct feedback, and help ensure product development takes into account retail requirements.
- Enhance our distributor solicitations.
- Have tabletop game industry marketing experience.
- Work with Event Coordinator to manage convention promotions and advertisements.
- Write engaging press releases and weekly newsletters.
- Contact and manage game reviewers.
- Update product information on various sites including Board Game Geek, RPG.net etc.
- Create email marketing mailers focused on new releases, Kickstarter campaigns, and conventions.
- Evangelise new and existing products.
- Work with our social media manager to utilise this for product launches and brand building
- Further develop and execute our brand voice.
- Participate in the creation and execution of marketing materials, advertising, sponsorship, schedules, budget, and timeline.
- Monitor program performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
If this role sounds perfect for you then…
Along with your CV, please answer the following in your cover letter:
- Name two social networks or gaming forums that you are an active participant on.
- Which Tabletop sites do you visit regularly for news?
- What is your favourite tabletop game and why?
- List 3 reviewers or websites that you feel are important in any tabletop launch campaign.
Not required, but absolutely useful:
- Proficiency with graphic design and video creation
- Shopify e-commerce platform knowledge
- University Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications
- Multilingual – We work with Chinese, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Swedish speaking language partners.
Please apply by submitting a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Freelance Layout Artist – Remote
Modiphius is looking for freelance layout artists with experience with boardgame components (cards, countersheets, ruleooks, boxes etc).
– Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator.
– Effective time management working across multiple titles.
– Must be able to work to a brief within tight time limitations.
We will also consider strong candidates with Tabletop RPG layout experience.
The role is remote and will report in to our Head of Design.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio links and CV.
Unfortunately we can only respond to successful applicants at this time but thank you for your interest, best of luck!
Logistics Assistant or Manager – OFFICE BASED
This position will work within the Operations Team, Sales, Customer Service and Finance ensures the smooth running of the company.
– Requires experience of working in imports and exports, air and sea freight.
– Analysing shipping costs; stock management/forecasting; shipping costs breakdown, and preparing multi-wave pre-orders, as well as day to day orders.
– Leasing with our warehouse on a daily basis.
– Proven experience dealing with SKUs, spare parts and packaging development is essential.
- This role does not require any working knowledge of tabletop games.
- Must be London based or able to commute. Further details on application.Writers, Editors, Layout, Proof Readers, Illustrators, Game Designers
We are always on the lookout for creatives to join our extended teams for our major game projects. These roles are typically remote and do not require you to be in London. When writing please include details of particular projects you’d like to work on and why plus a CV. We look forward to hearing from you!WRITERS PLEASE NOTE! You must have previous experience of contributing to a published roleplaying game and working to a deadline.We are committed to diversity in both our core office team as well as our wide ranging creative teams and you will find us very open and approachable.”
- ICv2 Hiring Freelance Contributors
- University of Wisconsin- Madison Hiring Professor of Games & Education