I made a Twitter post today that happened to mention the upcoming Ni No Kuni 2 Board Game from Steamforged Games Ltd. the response was a lot of people being excited and surprised. I hadn’t realized that it had slipped under the radar so I present Ni No Kuni 2 board game facts:
- It’s based on the popular video game Ni No Kuni 2 which features an epic story-line and anime-style art that is reminiscent of Studio Ghibli films.
- The game will be a cooperative kingdom-builder for 1-4 players.
- It’s cooperative! The players will work together to complete quests, defeat monsters, and build up the kingdom.
- The game includes 4 plastic miniatures of King Evan, Roland, Tani, and Bracken.
- The official release date has not been announced yet, but Board Game Geek lists it as coming out this year!
I’ll add more info if I come across any, but until then I’ll be eagerly awaiting the release of Ni No Kuni 2 the board game sometime this year.